On episode 105 of the Fat Guys podcast, we discuss the new Tom Hanks movie on Apple TV, Greyhound. In addition, BV’s birthday is this week and tells us about his cheesecake and new Football Trivia book he read. For a taste test, we try the new Pringle’s Wendy’s Baconator Chips. Also, Steve has a new animation, Ultraman on Netflix, and reviews the Apple Pencil. Finally, Charles gives you tips for the use of his new label maker!
- Congratulations to Patrick Mahomes
- Its official Portillo’s is opening in Sterling Heights
- Microsoft Interested in WB Studios
- Mike Golic is done at ESPN Radio
- Uber acquires Postmates for $2.65 billion. They are still behind Door Dash
- Halo 3 coming to PC July 14th
- New air conditioning shirt
- Baby Yoda breakfast cereal is coming. Sounds like a taste test!
- Xbox Games Showcase July 23rd What are our predictions?