For episode 116 we start with condolences to Raod Warrior Animal (Joe Laurinaitis) and Gale Sayers both passed away this week. Notre Dame postpones their game against Wake Forest due to COVID outbreaks. In addition, the NFL was hit with some major injuries, especially the San Francisco 49ers. For a taste test this week we try the new Spicy Chicken McNuggets. Also, we review Yellowstone season 3, Jim Henson’s The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance Tactics, and Tenet.
Charles lets us in on all his Netflix shows such as The Great British Baking Show, The Great Pottery Throwdown, and The Long Way Up. BV makes his new pick for the week and we debate what would happen between Lebron James and Colby Covington in a fight.
New to Watch
- Enola Holmes (Netflix)
- A Perfect Crime S1 (Netflix) 1991 Killing of Detlev Rohwedder
- Fargo S4 (FXX)
- The Weakest Link (NBC)
- The Masked Singer (FOX)
- AGT Final (NBC)
- Utopia (Amazon, John Pimpsack and Rain Wilson)
Pugilism/Strong Man Report
- Colby Covington calls Lebron James a pussy after the fight
- Calls out BLM for being a sham
- UFC 253 Tonight from Fight Island
- Israel Adesanya v Paulo Costa
- Conor McGregor allegedly fighting Manny Pacquiao in the MiddleEast
- Microsoft buys Bethesda 7.5 Billion
- Both PS5 and Xbox Series X pre-orders sold out quickly
- Netflix cancels Dark Crystal
- Supergirl is no more after 6 seasons
- Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel both back on their shows after a rocky summer.
- Where is Pat Mcafee??
- Another cloud-based game streaming service from Amazon this time: Luna