Episode 54 Charles Is Back From The West Coast! Charles and Heather let us know all about the west coast trip they took. First, they visited Vancouver and Whisler Mountain of Olympic fame. Next, they went to Seattle and visited the MoPop Museum. Charles also got to visit the Amazon Go store and how it works with no employees there. Heather being a coffee expert, visited the Starbuck Reserve and was a little shocked by the prices.
Episode 54 Reviews
Of course, we took a look at Stranger Things Season 3, this season is Steve’s favorite so far. Also, Spider-Man Far From Home and Aziz Ansari Right Now all reviewed. For tasting this week, we try vegan jerky that tastes like honey bbq chicken, but the gross one this week was Salmon Jerky from Seattle. Join us this week for a few laughs!
- Blu Ray/Digital
- Pet Sematary
- Teen Titans Season 1
- Point Blank – https://www.netflix.com/title/80221677
- Taco Chronicles https://www.netflix.com/title/81040704
- Difficult People Season 2 (Hulu) https://www.hulu.com/series/difficult-people-d865868f-0a63-4595-b48d-d651e7f67f7b
- Blown Away https://www.netflix.com/title/80215147
- Penn and Teller VR (PS4 VR)
- Dragon Quest Builder 2 (PS4, Switch)
- Skulls of the Shogun: Bone A Fide Edition (Switch)