We welcome Scott Bergeron of the Bergeron Team back to the podcast for episode 85. Scott fills us in on the current housing market in Michigan. Next, we talk about his trip to New Orleans and how much he enjoys it down there. For a taste test, we try Starburst Yogurt, for the diabetics out there watch out for the sugar in that one. For movies, we look at Parasite, Marriage Story, JoJo Rabbit, Good Liar and more.
Special Guest Scott Bergeron
- How goes the real estate business throughout the winter?
- Adventures with the Carnivore diet
- New Orleans Trip
- Different now you are older?
- Where did you stay?
- Crazy stuff he saw and ate
- Starburst Yoplait yogurt
- Question: If you were creating a Detroit food tour, what 5-6 restaurants would you choose?
- Buddy’s Pizza (Detroit Style Pizza)
- Downtown Coney Islands (Michigan Institutions)
- Al-Ameer (James Beard Award-winning Arabic Food)
- Xochimilco (Southwest Mexican)
- Johnny Noodle King (Detroit Ramen Shop)
- Wright and Co. (Small Plate Fine Dining)
Reviews and Thoughts
- Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood (Bergeron saw this)
- Scotts take on Marriage Story (Bergeron saw this)
- 21 Bridges
- JOJO Rabbit
- 30 for 30: Vick
- Pen15 (Hulu)
- Good Liar (Bergeron saw this)
3 MInutes of Wrestling
- British Bulldog headed to the WWE hall of fame(Is Dynamite Kid in the hall already?)
- XFL Ratings dip from 3.7 to a 2.1
- WWE in talks to stream content on ESPN+ https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/02/wwe-reportedly-negotiating-with-espn-for-content-streaming-666759/
Hard Earned Review
- Method plant-based degreaser ($3.99 @ Target)
- Our house is all in on Method plant-based cleaners
- The Invisible Man
- The Way Back
- Blu Ray
- Knives Out
- Frozen 2
- Casino Royale, Skyfall, Spectre, and Quantum of Solace (4k Release)
- Narcos: Mexico S2 (Netflix)
- Altered Carbon S2 (Netflix)
- I am Not Okay With This (Netflix, teenagers get superpowers they don’t want)